Returns & Refunds
Most of our items are eligible for our 30-day Returns Policy.
- Please review size charts for correct sizes before purchasing.
- 30-day Returns Policy begins on the day the item was received.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Non-returnable items include:
- Gift cards
- Books with obvious signs of use
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.